Merry Christmas

Susan O.
on 12/24/09 1:03 am - Algood, TN
Merry Christmas to all my WLS friends. 
I had my 18 month visit with Dr. Spaw last Thursday & everything checks out great.  My journey has been fantastic.  I have lost 175 lbs. & even though I have eaten all kinds of goodies this week, I have lost another pound.  Ain't  it great. 
I would like to loose another 11 lbs, just because I want to weigh a certain number but you know what?  If I don't loose another pound, I'll be alright with that too.
I wish you all the best in your journey's & know that this forum is one of the best support groups around, I don't post a lot but I read & learn something every day.

Thank you,  Susan O'

jharrington8172
on 12/24/09 2:06 am - Hermitage, TN
Congrats Susan - I am so thankful I have met so many wonderful people this year (yes you are included in that.. LOL).   I was going through old pictures today and found this old picture from April of 2008 - It is so amazing what can happen to us in 18 months.   You are a true inspiraton - have a great holiday and I will see you after the new year.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Ronda S.
on 12/24/09 3:01 am - Cookeville, TN
Merry Christmas to everyone. You have done an amazing job Susan. John has also. I will see you guys after the new year .  Luv

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Amy_Baggett
on 12/24/09 3:54 am - Monterey, TN
Merry Christmas Susan, John and Ronda..  

Love and HUGS to each of you and have a wonderful holiday season!

Amy

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
Most Active
Recent Topics